Polymeric Sand & Gator Dust from Elizabeth, Colorado
Techniseal HP NextGel JOINTING SAND
No more weeds and ants on any of your paver installations! Techniseal HP2 Polymeric Sand
is a high-performance solution for all of your projects, irradicating weed and insect problems.
Our highly effective poly sand
is the Number 1 enemy for weeds and insects! It allows the joints of your pavers, pavements and natural stones to retain their original appearance, by repelling ants and other insects and by preventing the growth of weeds. Techniseal®HP NextGel™ Jointing sand is a state-of-the-art mix of graded sand (ASTM-C144) and binder that flows smoothly down joints for a fast and effective installation of pavers or slabs with false or wide joints. It is also recommended for surfaces exposed to heavy traffic, and for high-humidity areas. Easy to use, NextGel™ Jointing sand starts to set only a few minutes after being activated with water, and quickly becomes resistant to water erosion (rain, splashes, sprinklers, etc.). NextGel™
Jointing sand offers great resistance to weed growth, insect invasion, and erosion.For surfaces exposed to normal conditions and for narrow joints, use RG+ Polymeric sand.Techniseal®HP NextGel™ Jointing sand has been manufactured with a revolutionary technology called NextGel™. NextGel™ radically transforms and improves the properties and behavior of jointing sand, resulting in the first ever true “no dust†”, “no haze” and “no waste” jointing sand for a fast, clean and profitable installation.†NextGel™ contains no dust from additives. The dust that can be found is of natural source and comes exclusively from the sand. This is especially true with gray sand which is made from crushed sub-angular aggregates.Minimum joint width: 1/16”Maximum joint width: 4”Minimum joint depth: 1.5”** For installation on porcelain tiles that are less than 1.5” thick, fill up joints completely. AVAILABLE COLORS
CLICK TO WATCH INSTALLATION VIDEO
Alliance Super Sand Poly Sand
DescriptionGATOR SUPER SAND BOND
is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in Beige, Slate Grey & Ivory. The installation of GATOR SUPER SAND BOND
is almost identical to using regular paver joint sand, except for the application of water. Once GATOR SUPER SAND BOND
sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the paver joints. This firm bond maintains pavers securely in place, equally effectively on both horizontal and sloped surfaces.Ideal for
- Sloping areas
- Pool surroundings
- Can be used for paver joints up to a maximum of 1 inch.
- Helps prevent weed sprouting and the damages caused by insects.
- Helps prevent erosion due to climatic conditions, such as wind, rain and freezing.
- Starts to set as soon as water is sprayed. Fast setting.
- Sets at above freezing temperature (32° F – 0°C)
- Can be applied even if rain is expected (minimum 1 hour after sand installation).
- Does not haze paving stones.
- Intact pallets can be stored outside
- Weed sprouting
- Damage Caused By Insects
- Erosion due to climatic conditions, such as wind, rain and freezing temperature
For Stone Joints 1/2″ to 4″ DescriptionGator Dust
is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated crushed stone available in Sahara Beige or Stone Grey. Once Gator Dust sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the stone joints. This firm bond maintains the stones securely in place equally effectively on both horizontal and sloped surfaces.Ideal For
- Product works at above 60°F (16°C )
- Compatible with all types of wetcast & natural stones
- Gator Dust BOND is ideal for joints that are a minimum of 1/2” (1.25 cm) to a maximum of 4” (10 cm) wide
- Does not haze stones.
- Sweep into the joints
- Tamp and clean stones
- Spray a mist of water
- And you're done
- Weed sprouting.
- Damages caused by insects.
- Erosion due to climatic conditions, such as wind, rain and freezing.